Why Choose Us?
Excellence begins with our genuine concern for you. We listen closely to what your dental concerns are and what your situation might be. We begin with the appropriate radiographs and complete a comprehensive head & neck oral examination. We evaluate & discuss our findings as it pertains to your oral health. This is a collaboration of thought, and it is important to us that we work together to compare & decide what your treatment options are, and what options y ou feel would be right for you.
Please know that your comfort, wellbeing, and trust in us is our highest priority. We will work diligently on your behalf to provide your dental treatment and care in our relaxing & caring environment in Tacoma, WA.
Meet The Dentist, Michael S. Adams
- Born, homegrown & raised in Tacoma, WA
- Graduated from Bellarmine HS
- He proudly served our country for 6 years of active & reserve duty in the U.S. Army 6255th Dental Corp.
- Attended the University of Washington as an undergraduate (Zoology)
- Graduated from the University of Washington Dental School
- Dr. Adams returned to Tacoma where he has practiced general, cosmetic, & family dentistry on North & Central Tacoma for over 30 years
- He is an active member of the American Dental Association at the national, state & county level
- Dr. Adams keeps pace with the wonderful advancements in dentistry through continuing dental education of over 120+ hours per year
- Over the years, Dr. Adams has been active in Boy Scouts & YMCA programs such as Father / Daughter & Son camp outs & monthly group meetings
- Dr. Adams has been involved in many charitable causes, church causes, & dental care donations over many years. He has supported several local conservation projects & wildlife habitat restoration efforts
- Dr. Adams enjoys his family & the great outdoors camping, fishing, hiking, & golfing wondering why the golf ball doesn’t go where it’s supposed to go
- Dr. Adams loves all things Disney and is a proud & FOREVER Husky Fan GO DAWGS!